Usually delivery takes 1-2 business days. The manager of the online store will inform you of the exact date of delivery of the goods when placing the order.
Delivery across Ukraine takes place using the Nova Poshta service.
- Minimum order 200 UAH.
- The cost of delivery is calculated according to the tariffs of the delivery service.
- When calculating the cost of delivery, the weight and volume of the parcel are taken into account.
- Delivery in Ukraine from UAH 2,000 is free.
Delivery abroad is carried out using the Ukrposhta service.
- Minimum order 2000 UAH.
- Order collection takes 3-5 days.
- Shipping fee is paid separately.
- When ordering on the website, be sure to specify your contact details, write your phone number correctly in the comments to the order so that we can contact you.
- Delivery terms and shipping costs depend on the destination country.
- After placing the order, the manager will contact you to clarify the order info and for additional payment for delivery.
- After sending, the manager will write you the track number of the parcel, which you can track on the Ukrposhta website.
Payment can be made through the LiqPay online service or to a bank account. If you choose payment to a bank account, you will be contacted by the manager for help you paying to bank account. Payment through the LiqPay service is made automatically.
Delivery of goods is possible only after confirmation of payment.
In the Payment column, you need to select "Pay via LiqPay" or "Pay to a bank account".
If you are ordering a parcel abroad, or/and you have problems with the above payment methods, our manager can offer you other payment methods. Also, for delivery abroad, you will have to pay for the delivery separately, the delivery amount is recalculated according to Ukrposhta tariffs.